Tuesday 6 October 2009

Naomi Woddis: What performing for BABC means to me.


Performing at the BABC is really important to me - as well as being an extremely fun and warm-hearted experience I am proud to be part of something that is raising awareness about a challenging and life threatening illness. It also gives me chance to write new work which is always pleasing. I never though I'd write a poem about my aging boobs but I did!

Naomi Woddis has featured at the O2 Wireless Festival, Theatre Royal Stratford East and the Queen Elizabeth Hall as part of the London Literature Festival. Her innovative collaboration online invention, Poerty Mosaic (www.poetrymosaic.wordpress.com) is gaining in international popularity. Her pamphlet "Life is Music" was published in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment